Sarah dan Ayu Azhari Black Bikini on Popular

Always dressed in clothing that is open enough, to make Sarah Azhari look sexy in the eyes of the beholder. For Sarah, her sexuality is a gift from the Creator to be from harm.

"I think we as humans must be grateful that we have and we must maintain what we have as the term says my body is my temple. So we should be happy what we got," said Sarah met at Studio Penta, West Jakarta, Thursday ( 6 / 8).

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (4).jpg

Cap section receives, according to the actress's sister Ayu Azhari, is a compliment to him. Therefore he did not feel he should be uncomfortable. "I think, all the women in the world just the same, if he's comfortable and confident what's wrong," said Sarah, who claimed never memantang food to maintain the beauty of her body.

"If you say sexy by society that is a compliment for me, whatever God gave me could only be grateful," said Sarah.

Related to his job in the acting world, she admitted aggregated aggregated first. He would not accept a role which he only exploits the beauty of her body. "If in my acting to follow what the director and producer, but if not I would do too much," I'm Sarah.

She admitted to not hesitate to reject the offer of work that is beyond common sense. "I have been working professionally, if there is no sense I also have something to argue with, I learned from the experience," said Sarah.

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam.jpg

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (1).jpg

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (2).jpg

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (3).jpg

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (5).jpg

ayu-sarah-azhari-bikini-hitam (6).jpg
 


Foto Sexy Artis Indonesia Design by Insight