Galeri Foto Yuni Shara Sexy White Shirt

Yuni Shara and Raffi Ahmad Equally Apologizes

Yuni Shara and Raffi Ahmad will kneel at the feet of the mother during Eid later. The reason, Raffi recognized, she often fights with her ​​mother because often misunderstood.

"It must widths want to apologize to the parents.'s Father, right, has died. Say you're sorry as a mother, I often fight the same mother, continues maafan again, just like a courting," said Raffi.

Raffi disagreements with her ​​mother often inevitable. "On this Eid, as his flesh and blood, I want to apologize to the mother," said Raffi.

Similarly, Raffi, Yuni was anxious to apologize to his mother who is currently ill and unable to speak. "Want to apologize the same mother. My mom is 3 years old could talk baseball, when he's healthy, one day talking loads. Ungkapin He can not get anything, I always pray for my mother, apologized to mama papa, too," said Yuni .









 


Foto Sexy Artis Indonesia Design by Insight