Foto Seksi Cinta Laura Tomb Raider Style

Do not be fooled if you see a video clip show charts in Indonesia shows a figure similar to Lara Croft in Tomb Raider film. It is the latest video clip Cinta Laura from single called Shoot Me.

"The song not Shoot Me, if I Shoot Indonesian language. According to the director at me and label me a suitable wear Lara Croft costume. So just for fun, " she said

Cinta says style sexy clothes which he chose because it fit with the active movements while dancing in the video clip. In addition, other movements such as fighting also be the reason she wears the clothes a la Lara Croft.

"Indeed, I never wear Lara Croft. They say hell is similar, if arguably similar to Lara Croft I'm really happy. Because today's filming had to be similar and I love Angelina Jolie, she 's beautiful," she explained.

About the song Shoot Me, Cinta said the song was nice and pleasant. The song is perfect for this dance movement, make it vibrant in the dancing which is one of his hobbies.

"I had two days training," she said.

When Cinta Laura's third single re-released? "The third single may be August or September. It's called Garden Angel, "she said.

Foto Seksi Cinta Laura ala Lara Croft Tomb Raider:



















 


Foto Sexy Artis Indonesia Design by Insight